The Run Star Legacy CX arrives with a bold platform.
Classic Chuck canvas stays true to an icon.
Ultra-plush CX foam keeps you light on your feet.
The latest iteration of the best-selling Run Star Hike, the Run Star Legacy CX mixes bold platform styling with premium comfort. A lightweight CX midsole and sockliner keep you light on your feet, while distorted Chuck Taylor design elements keep them guessing. A winged tongue and heel bumper allow for easy on and off, so nothing can slow you down.
- High-top platforms with canvas upper
- A CX foam midsole and sockliner keep it lightweight and comfortable
- Distorted rubber pinstripe bumpers for style and easy-off functionality
- Exaggerated collar and canvas winged tongue for ease of entry
- Premium laces and a faux leather patch elevate the design
- Elevation Height: 49mm
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Unisex Converse Run Star Legacy CX Future Comfort High Top Black
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.