Forget what you knew about form. The Run Star Motion takes classic Converse DNA and pairs it with an ultra-modern, innovative midsole to completely redefine platform style. The fluid lines you saw on court in the early 2000s come through the platform midsole, blending sport with high fashion. This expressive, lugged base is fused with an organic cotton canvas upper that borrows the same stitching, laces, and vintage inner tongue logo as the iconic Chuck 70. All supported by a CX sockliner and CX foam midsole for lightweight, maximum comfort.
- Low-top, platform shoe with expressive lugged outsole and premium Chuck 70 detailing
- 100% organic cotton canvas upper
- Heel pods with ultra-expressive lugs define the style
- Classic Chuck 70 upper, including stitching, laces, eyelets, and vintage inner tongue logo
- CX foam midsole with sculpted, debossed pinstripe;CX sockliner for comfort
- Elevation Height: 59mm
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Unisex Converse Run Star Motion Canvas Platform Low Top Black
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.