The high-top court favorite gets redesigned for kids, with a cushioned SmartFOAM sockliner, plus softened stitches and linings. One hook-and-loop strap and elastic laces allow for easy on and off, securing the fit of the classic canvas upper. The look is finished with Chuck Taylor All Star standbys, like a star ankle patch, diamond pattern toe bumper, and midsole stripes.
- High-top shoe with canvas upper and one hook-and-loop strap for easy on and off
- Soft, kid-friendly lining
- Heritage design elements like rubber toe bumper and toe cap
- Iconic star ankle patch and midsole stripes
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Chuck Taylor All Star Easy On 1V Junior High Top White
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.