Part low-top sneaker, part mule—100% essential. These versatile Chucks are designed for easy, goes-with-everything style. A slightly stretchy crush-back heel allows you to switch up your style between classic low top and backless mule looks. Made with a cotton canvas upper and everyday neutrals, they're a must-have for warm-weather styling.
- Low-top sneaker with 12oz cotton canvas upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Slightly stretchy heel for easy on and off
- A crush-back heel allows you to switch between sneakers and mules
- Standard woven tongue label and license plate
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Womens Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Crushed Heel Low Top White
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.