In 1974, Converse launched a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but vibrant style change—a lone star on the outside of the sneaker. Cut to the early '90s, the reissued One Star becomes a hit among skateboard culture. Today's One Star Pro has upgraded cushioning for impact protection, with rubber-backed suede for maximum durability and a classic look.
- Low-top skateboard shoe in rubber-backed suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic One Star detailing
Your favourite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.
Unisex Converse One Star Pro Seasonal Colour Low Top Golden Sundial
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.