We’ve been making slips since the early '60s, so it was only right to reinvent a classic for the next great era of skateboarding. The Converse CONS One Star CC Slip Pro pairs a slip-on silhouette with durable, rubber-backed suede and clean construction. A molded CX foam sockliner adds cushioning, while a CONS traction rubber outsole creates solid boardfeel.
- Slip-on skateboarding shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Stretch, double-gore laceless upper for easy on and off
- Cut-out One Star branding on heel
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole for better grip
Your favourite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.
Unisex Converse One Star CC Slip On Black
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.