Inspired by the energy of youth, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Flux sneaker uses dynamic design principles to capture the always-changing attitude of youth. Sport-inspired details like a faux leather and mesh upper, lightweight EVA outsole, and a rubber heel clip brings athletic vibes. An elastic gore band in the tongue makes for easy on and off, while a memory foam sockliner helps keep it comfortable for those on the go.
- Mid-top shoe with faux leather and mesh upper
- Inspired by the always-evolving energy of youth
- Lightweight EVA outsole and memory foam sockliner helps keep it comfortable
- Elastic gore band in the tongue makes for easy on and off
- Eyebrow webbing, padded tongue and collar, and rubber heel clip are sport-inspired details
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Unisex Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Flux Ultra Mid White
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.