COURT ROOTS, STREET STYLE.
The Chuck Taylor All Star Flux Ultra taps into the icon's basketball roots for a retro reboot that steps up comfort. Woven polyester combines with faux leather and fused overlays for an athletic-inspired look. Nostalgic colors make these structured Chucks an effortless addition to any wardrobe. With a padded tongue and collar, plus a Converse Comfort Cushion sockliner for all-day comfort.
- Mid-top shoe with woven polyester upper, plus athletic faux leather and fused overlays
- Converse Comfort Cushion Memory Foam for all-day comfort
- Fused overlays for a bold, sporty look
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort and internal gore bands for a snug, athletic fit
- Faux leather star ankle patch, screenprinted Converse tongue label and molded license plate
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Unisex Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Flux Ultra Mid Cyber Grey
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.