The Chuck Taylor All Star CX Explore is our next step towards bold style and comfort. We add a stretch canvas upper to our revolutionary CX foam, creating a groundbreaking toolkit of comfort technology. Additional binding, zig-zag stitching, and webbing details down the heel and tongue evolve our CX design to help mold the future of footwear. Finished with a translucent midsole that gives you a peek at the comfort-driven CX foam sockliner.
- High-top shoe with stretch canvas upper
- CX foam midsole with translucent foxing tape for comfort you can see
- Heel and tongue webbing for easy on and off
- Utility-inspired details, like a split eyerow, binding, and zig-zag stitch
- CX foam sockliner and CX foam midsole
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Unisex Converse Chuck Taylor All Star CX Explore High Top Black
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.