For those who are ready to take a stance on the court, the Converse All Star BB Jet emphasizes quick, responsive movement. A mixed-material, ribbed knit and ripstop nylon upper allows for lightweight, breathable stability. Nike Zoom cushioning in the heel and forefoot makes for reactive support, while an additional Converse Speed Plate in the forefoot helps you launch ahead with each step. An all-over camo print with red pops on the Star Chevron charge up the look.
- Mid-top performance basketball shoe with mixed-material upper for breathable support
- Nike Zoom cushioning in the heel and forefoot
- Molded fiber Converse Speed Plate enhances stability and responsiveness
- All-over camouflage print
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Unisex Converse All Star Jet Mid Camo Black
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.