Hassle-Free 30 Day Returns
We want to make sure that you’re happy with your items, so we will gladly exchange, give an online store credit or refund your item(s) if you change your mind. In order for us to do so we just need:
- Item(s) unworn in original packaging and in resellable condition.
- Item(s) unwashed/unaltered and with original tags
- A filled-out copy of your returns form (don’t worry, we provide you with one!)
- Lastly, we just ask that the items are returned and received within 30 days of your original order date.
When returning boxed goods, please pack inside a satchel. If the original packaging is damaged or in unsatisfactory condition, we may be unable to accept your return.
Customers are responsible for covering the cost of posting their order back.
We aim to process your refund within 24-72 hours of us receiving it where possible. We’ll also send you an email as soon as we have done so.
Returning Your Items
For Australia orders simply send your order via Australia Post or Parcelpoint to, see below:
For New Zealand orders simply send via New Zealand Post, see below:
Converse Online Returns
24 Simla Street
Mitcham, VIC 3132
Don’t forget to include the return order form so that we know if you want to return or exchange.
Please note: exchanges are only available to Australian shoppers and is subject to availability, we recommend checking our online store first. Online return address is not a retail location, no drop-offs please.
Can I use Parcelpoint?
If you’re in Australia then you sure can! Just follow these easy steps:
- Fill out your returns form so that we can give you exactly what you want!
- Head over to https://parcelpoint.com.au/converse/return to get started.
- Choose a location that is easiest for you.
- Enter your details and shipping costs. You’ll also need to print the return labels.
- Fill out the returns form included with your original order and include this in your parcel.
- Package your item(s), attach the returns label onto the parcel.
- Take your parcel to your chosen location.
Pretty easy, huh?
Don’t forget that using Parcelpoint to return your item(s) generally takes a bit longer as we are using a 3rd party, so if you don’t want to wait just send it to us directly.
Misplaced returns form?
No stress! You can print off your own returns form here.
I believe I've received a faulty/incorrect item
Although we aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality, if you believe you have received a faulty/incorrect item, please contact us so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please note that we’ll need a photo or two showing the fault, which will speed up the returns process for you.
I want to exchange my items
If you’re in Australia, we’ll happily exchange your item(s) pending availability of stock and as long as the value of the new item is the same or less value. We’ll even cover the cost to send the exchanged item back to you!
For our New Zealand customers, we ask that you refund your original items and make a new order to ensure a faster returns process.
I want a store credit?
When returning your items, you can choose to receive a store credit instead of a refund.
We’ll also send you an email as soon as your store credit is ready to be used. You can select to use your store credit under the payment tab in the checkout. To check your balance at any time, simply log into your Converse account and click on Store Credit.