We’ve extended our returns policy for the Christmas period, meaning we’ll happily refund your unworn goods within 60 days of your original order date providing the product and the packaging are in a resalable condition.
You can now book and pay for your returns online through ParcelPoint.
Choose from the 2 options below:
ParcelPoint: a trackable service at hundreds of local stores, open 7 days and late for your convenience.
Post Office: You can choose this option if you don't have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can return your item to a Australia Post outlet instead.
For both return methods, follow our hassle free process below:
1. Fill in the returns form that was included in your order - it is so important that you remember to do this, so we know how to deal with your return.
2. Visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/converse/return to start your return
3. Select your preferred return location
4. Enter your orders details and pay for your return (if you’ve selected ParcelPoint). Print out your returns label.
5. Fill out the returns form included with your original order and include this in your parcel
6. Package* your items, attach the returns label on the parcel
7. Take your parcel to your chosen location
All parcels sent through ParcelPoint are tracked and include email proof of sending. If you are sending your item via the Post Office, please ensure you use a trackable service.
Please note, if you select ParcelPoint to return your items the label will have a ParcelPoint address on, it will get processed through and them and return to us via their courier.
New Zealand Returns
To ensure a faster returns process, we offer refund only for New Zealand shoppers. Should you wish to change your item(s), you should place a new order and send the original item back for a refund.
1. Fill out the returns form that was enclosed with your order, selecting the reason for your return.
2. Package* your items, including the returns form and send to the below address:
Converse Online Returns
24 Simla Street
Mitcham, VIC 3132
* When returning boxed goods, please ensure they are packaged inside a satchel and nothing is attached directly to the original box or packaging. If the original packaging is in damaged or unsatisfactory condition we may be unable to accept your return.
Misplaced returns form?
Your returns form should have been received with your order, located on the reverse side of your invoice. If this has been lost, you may find a copy here.
What happens next?
We’ll send you an email notification once your return has been processed. Please allow us time to process the return. Any refund will automatically be issued back to the original payment method used when placing the order. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the refund to appear back into your account.
What if my item is faulty or incorrect?
If you believe you have received an incorrect of faulty item, please contact us before sending back your return. Please also include images of any issues with your product.
What if I want to exchange?
If you’d prefer to exchange your item for a different style or size, you can do so as long as the value of the new item is the same or less value. Please note exchanges are subject to availability, we recommend checking the website for size availability before sending back for a exchange. We’ll even cover the cost to send the exchanged item back to you. If you do want to exchange faster, we recommend placing a new order and sending the original item back for a refund.
Exchanges are only available for customers in Australia, customers in New Zealand should place a new order and send the original item back for a refund.
What if I want store credit?
We also offer store credit as a refund option if you have a Converse.com.au Account. When you opt in for store credit this credit will be available online in your account once the return has been received and processed. This will be ready for use upon checkout, and can be viewed in the My Account section of Your Account. Please note that purchases made with store credit will be treated as new orders and will therefore be subject to the standard shipping rules and costs.
* The customer is responsible for any delivery charges incurred when sending the items back to us unless the return is the result of an error on our behalf or a faulty item.