The Chuck 70 is built off the original 1970s design, with premium materials and extraordinary craftsmanship like the durable 12 oz canvas upper and glossy, egret rubber sidewall. We've sized the fashion mainstay down for kids, with softened stitches and linings, plus a SmartFOAM sockliner for extra cushion. An alternative hook-and-loop closure allows for easy on and off.
- Low-top, premium shoe with hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Vintage canvas upper and rubber heel plate ties in '70s heritage
- Glossy, rubber sidewall and premium cotton laces elevate the style
- Reinforced tongue stitching helps keep it in place
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.
Chuck 70 Vintage Canvas 1V Toddler Low Top White
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.